Free upgrade to your business internet security with Spectrum Internet
More and more devices are getting online and business data is more vulnerable than ever. Your business internet security has never been more important but are you protected?
Introducing Quad9, a security and privacy enabled DNS service. Quad9 is a free add-on service for all our customers that helps secure your entire office network. It works on every single device without any setup from you! Quad9 is a collaboration of the Global Cyber Alliance, PCH and IBM.
The growing threat
Cyber crime is still a big problem and the threats of ransomware, fraud and data loss are still far too common.
More and more of your business’s data is being stored digitally and many more devices in your office are going online. It could be more important than ever to get better digital protection for your business.
Protect every device in your office, automatically
Spectrum Internet uses Quad9 to automatically filter out any dangerous connections before they even get to your office. This makes your entire internet connection safer no matter what device you connect!
All you have to do is opt-in to the service. There’s no installation and no cost, just peace of mind.
Committed to your security
Here at Spectrum Internet, we take your security seriously. That’s why we have also:
- are proudly partnered with the Global Cyber Alliance to help make the internet safer for our customers
- have received our Cyber Essentials Plus certificate for properly protecting our customers’ data
- have helped some of our business customers get their Cyber Essentials certificate
- proactively monitor our network for malicious activity
- provide education for the latest best-practice in cyber security
Not a Spectrum customer yet? Sign up today!