Special Christmas Offer for Cardiff businesses
Digital Economy Minister Ed Vaizey is urging SMEs located in each of the 22 ‘Super Connected’ Cities to apply for a connection voucher during the festive season, to upgrade their Internet speed and resilience in time for the New Year.
With only 15 days left until Christmas, online sales are 40% higher than an average month which places websites and email under severe strain. Since 2007, online spending has increased in December by 200% and has been rising by approximately £100 million year on year.
This is the best time to grab this opportunity to enhance your business as these connection vouchers won’t be around forever, and even more so, Spectrum Internet is offering eligible, new customers spectacular one-off Christmas packages that will save your business £300.
Spectrum Internet is offering eligible businesses the first 6 months FREE for orders placed before 25th December 2014.
These special packages are pre-registered, which allows no application for funding and quick installations, and at £50 per month this is a great way to boost your business for 2015.
Find details on all our Super Connected Cities packages here: spectruminternet.com/super-connected-cities or speak to our friendly team today on 029 200 22 345.
- Special offer valid from 10/12/14 – 24/12/14
- Special offer valid for new, eligible Super Connected Cities customers based in Cardiff and Newport
- Packages will be on an 18 month contract with Spectrum Internet
- Orders must be signed and returned to Spectrum Internet before 25/12/14
- Broadband installations must take place during January 2015
- Special offer only valid on the following packages: Spectrum Skyline 30/10, Spectrum Connect 100, Spectrum Connect 1000
- Only 1 special offer per customer.